Job Title: Hitachi Storage SpecialistLocation: Hyderabad/Bangalore
• Extensive knowledge and working experience on the Hitachi Storage arrays which include HUS, HCI, VSP G Series, and knowledge on HCP.
• Extensive knowledge and working experience on the Brocade switches.
• Knowledge on Hitachi tools like Tuning Manager, HDCA, Command Suite, HORCM, etc.
• Knowledge (preferable) working on Nagios monitoring tool.
• Knowledge on Managing replication True Copy, HUR - HORCM.
• Administering and knowledge in using HCS - HDCA
• Experience in coordination, validation and planning for required firmware/patches / microcode upgrade activities
• Hands on working experience in managing the RAID Groups, Storage pools and Storage tiering.
• Knowledge on SAN fabric, Virtual Fabric (VSAN), FCIP - management and Host to SAN connectivity.
• Ownership of Infrastructure and responsible for service uptime / availability
• Maintain / Follow SOPs and Operational Run books, ITIL processes - Incident management, Problem management, Change management, Performance management, Capacity management, Configuration - availability management activities
• Participate in Change - release management
• Participate in Disaster Recovery exercises
• Experience in Plan - Implement routine - normal changes (Mostly below)
o Zoning and LUN Sharing
o LUN Allocation and Decommission
o Zero Page Reclamation
o Split - Swap the Pairs for various DR activities
o Hosts Groups Remediation
o Removing Zones
o HORCOM configuration changes
o Capacity management - LUN Expansions and capacity increases
• Knowledge about using ticketing system for daily operations - Remedy
• Ability to deal with escalated and high severity incidents and work with various platform teams
• Participate on projects independently and deliver on time"