Ignite your career with Hitachi Vantara! We have a proven track record of creating the future for more than 100 years. Thousands of the most mission critical systems in the world's largest enterprises use our solutions today. We're going to change the way the world works and we're going to make it a better place. Not by helping our customers and partners innovate but rather, by helping them intelligently innovate so they can deliver outcomes that truly matter for business and society.
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders find and use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society. We combine technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Only Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. We work with organizations everywhere to drive data to meaningful outcomes.
Great careers start with innovation and here at Hitachi Vantara, our promise is to deliver insights that power smarter businesses and inspire social innovation solutions for a healthier, safer future. The key to our innovation is our people -- our culture values respect, diversity, and collaboration. Join our Hitachi family and together, let's lead the way to extraordinary!
• Work on design and architecture of complex multi cloud products and accelerators involving Cloud, Kubernetes, microservices and containers
• Translate complex functional and technical requirements into architecture, high level and detailed design
• Building highly scalable and high-performance product architecture based on microservices, containers
• Have technical ownership of product architecture and work with the stakeholders in the delivery
• Mentor and guide junior team members, define best practices, guidelines and blueprints for the team
• Work on evaluation and decision of new technologies/frameworks to optimal fitment for solving design requirement
• Manage Agile software delivery process using JIRA (including breaking down work into modular tasks, updating/tracking task status/work log entries for sprint management), Git (source code management including branching strategy, code review), Jenkins (automated builds, automated unit test cases, Sonarqube analysis) and Chef/Ansible (auto deployment using zero down time application deployment techniques).
• Develop domain based design / micro-services development on cloud computing platform like AWS or Azure
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Functional/Business Requirements, High Level Architecture, System Requirements, Design Documents, Wireframe, etc
• Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
• BS or MS in Computer Science or related degree from an accredited university
• 10+ years of experience designing, implementing and successfully delivering scalable, secure Enterprise Cloud Applications.
• Working knowledge of multiple programming languages like NodeJS, Golang, Java, Python, Angular
• Experience with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, flannel, CoreOS, etc)
• Experience with multiple cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
• Ability to assess new technologies and make pragmatic choices that help guide towards a long-term vision
• Good understanding of design patterns and anti-patterns
• Good Knowledge of full-stack infrastructure.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the proven ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
• Experience with managing deliverables of scrum teams
• Experience with scripting and automation is desirable (Bash, Terraform, Ansible, Chef)