Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property, and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.
We are seeking a Quality Engineer to join a fast-paced, highly collaborative engineering team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing test cases, and developing manual tests with integration testing specifically. The Engineering team embraces a highly collaborative development model that requires deep Quality-focused involvement from start to finish of each project.
- Deploy and maintain enterprise-grade applications in VMWare environment
- Perform manual testing with integration testing specifically
- Participate in creating test plans, test data, test cases, and automated tests
- Participate in reviews of business requirements
- Contribute to functional specifications and participate in reviews of feature designs
- Provide input to test coverage based on requirements, functional specifications, and feature designs
- Collaborate with cross-functional engineering team members to communicate any identified bug fixes needed for the product
- Provide assistance for other team members as needed to configure and troubleshoot applications
Experience and Skills
- Use Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) concepts including performing analysis, testing, and implementation of new applications, modules and features.
- Ability to deploy, configure and support enterprise-grade applications
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting applications in an linux environment
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting DNS/network/SSL related issues
- Develop testing strategies and conduct tests to demonstrate viability of enterprise-grade solutions
- Develop tools to monitor and report performance of solutions involving multiple software applications
- Participate in industry and technical meetings to support business objectives
- 3+ years of technical experience in a product development organization
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.