This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: R0005044
Date Posted: Feb 12, 2022
Segment: Smart Life
Business Unit: Hitachi Automotive
Company Name: Hitachi Astemo Europe GmbH
Profession (Job Category): Finance
Job Type (Experience Level): Management
Job Schedule: Full time
Ready to contribute to the future of the automotive industry?
We are part of Hitachi Astemo focusing on world-leading advanced mobility solutions within the fields of electrification, autonomous driving, and connectivity to help reduce environmental damage, decrease traffic accidents, and improve comfort. Together, we contribute to a sustainable society and improved quality of life by providing mobility solutions that satisfy our customers and form the future core of automotive and motorcycle systems. Our people are at the heart of achieving these goals, and we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
We recruit and develop people from diverse backgrounds who can bring their skills and experience to our organization and make us even more effective. Own the Future and become a part of the team and join our organization our Office in Schwaig-Oberding (near Munich Airport)
Finance Manager (m/f/d)
In this position you will lead all financial site/plant activities including budget preparation, forecast, closing, discrepancies and ensure compliance with tax obligation and financial statement. You will be directly reporting to the European Head of Finance.
Your core responsibilities include:
• Ensure completeness of closings, forecasts and annual financial statements
• Monitor the tax reporting
• Lead the role out of budgeting process at site/plant level (5YO, AOP, forecast)
• Ensure financial control reporting to Plant Manager and Corporate Team
• Appraisal of projects and follow up of investments
• Key role in financial audits
• Lead the follow up and production of finance key performance indicator to support business decisions
• Guarantee the consistency of site/plant key performance indicators
• Create action plans with the business to solve issues with impact in financial performance
• Ensure that all regulatory compliance is met
• Foster a climate of teamwork and motivation within the team by encouraging entrepreneurship mindset, professional development and growth of employees (assessment, training, coaching and mentoring).
• Ensure the deployment of the company communication to the team
• Ensure appropriate work environment for the team
Profile and Qualifications:
• Bachelor/master’s degree in Economics or Finance
• Ideally several years of professional experience in the finance sector
• Ideally two years of experience as a manager in this field
• Knowledge in IFRS, administration management, accounting, treasury, budgetary and controlling
• Fluent level of German and English
• Strong PC skills including advanced proficiency in MS Excel and SAP
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
• Highly analytical, detail oriented and strong business sense; proven ability to manage new ideas and creative solutions
• Excellent communication skills, working within international teams and multiple levels of management
Why Hitachi Astemo?
At Hitachi Astemo, Harmony, Sincerity and Pioneering Spirit are practiced values – we respect each other, never pass the buck and work creatively to accomplish our mission. Our people are given exciting opportunities to develop and grow in a truly international business, where they are proud to be part of a collaborative and innovative team. Diversity & Inclusion is valued to build and leverage an inclusive work environment and embrace diversity to unlock our full potential. We believe that this will give us the strength to drive great innovations to create new values for people, vehicles and the society, and to unlock our full potential to become a global leader in everything we do.
Sound Interesting? Then we would like to get to know you. Apply online via our career site - we look forward to receiving your application! www.hitachiastemo.com/en/careers