#LI-MP94 Job Description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Associate Power Supply Engineer
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Naples, Italy. Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Mission
Participate to the PS&TP design and commissioning through production of deliverables, to achieve the requirements in terms of time, quality and cost imposed by the assigned projects.Accountabilities
- Contribute to the identification and the fulfillment of the design requirements
- Contribute to the identification and resolution of the interfaces with the main subsystems (e.g. Signaling, CW, SCADA etc.)
- Contribute to issue the technical documents
- Take part to the commissioning activities of PS & TP
- Complete job on time, respecting quality standards and assigned goals. Accurately and carefully follows company official procedures to carry on and accomplish job tasks
- Understand the importance of the customer and show a positive attitude towards the customer by replying, when asked, to possible inquiries, requests, complaints.
Job requirements Required Skills/Knowledge
- 0 up to 3 years of Engineering expertise
- Knowledge of the Company IMS system and related processes, organization of IMS documents, IMS feedbacks
- Knowledge of the Interface Management process, related procedures and instructions, KPIs. Capability to identify, define and address all the internal and external (civil works, authorities, etc.) technical interfaces
- Knowledge of the Design and Development processes, related procedures and instructions, KPIs
- Knowledge of the system, subsystems of a transportation system and related interactions, system architecture
- Knowledge of the basic technical concepts and the main PS&TP architecture and equipment
- Knowledge of the principles of the electrical system design
- Knowledge about the design of the L.V. Systems for the TLC, SCADA, C.W., Aux. Plants and Sign
- Knowledge about the Traction Power substation (DC, AC etc)
- Knowledge of the process of checking that Contact Line systems meet specifications and that they fulfill their intended purposes/ requirements, about factory and on site testing
- Knowledge of the process of checking that Tracion Power and Power Supply meets specifications and that it fulfills its intended purposes/ requirements, about factory and on site testing
- Knowledge of the process of checking that electrical system meets specifications and that it fulfills its intended purposes/ requirements, about factory and on site testing
- Knowledge of commissioning rules and standards also with reference to the specific project and country in order to adhere to them and induct other people involved on tests activities properly
- Knowledge of the railway environment and the related risks and rules and adhere to them in planning and executing commissioning activities.
Electrical, Electronic, or Computer Engineering or Information Technology Qualifications/ University Degree or Equivalent Technical Background. Languages
Good English Knowledge. Benefits Hitachi Rail
employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/