Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to own and drive their cloud adoption and migration projects and programs. Our work involves collaborating as a team across multiple geographies and business units, focused on delivery and results while meeting customers' expectations and ensuring their success; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Engaging with customers, business partners, vendors, and consultants to ensure the integrated efficient program execution
- Monitoring the program and projects from initiation through delivery, interfacing with appropriate teams on technical and business matters
- Running in front of the software development team, helping to define user stories, researching appropriate technical solutions, and providing guidance to the team regarding architecture, design, and priorities.
- Translating feature requests into technical specifications, influencing design and architectural decisions and acting as the technical interface between the partner teams and software development
- Ensuring the flow of information between Product Managers, Architects and Program Management, in addition to Dev Team and QA
- Partnering with resource managers to assign staff and monitor work, providing technical support and direction
- Assisting in the development of short, medium, and long-term plans and roadmaps to achieve strategic objectives
- Working with the change management team and area leaders to establish and strengthen relationships across divisions, promoting visibility, awareness and leveraging intellectual capital across the enterprise
- Interacting with senior management and executives to communicate progress and ensure objectives are met
- Excellent program management skills with experience leading teams in managing cloud migration projects
- Extensive experience leading programs and projects in the delivery of cloud solutions in an AWS and/or Azure environment.
- Diverse background in cloud solutions, covering areas such as infrastructure migration, application migration, development lifecycle, big data and analytics.
- Strong prioritisation and execution skills
- Proficiency in Agile development methodology
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, including presentation writing and delivery
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge