Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. We strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America, and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies.
Our vision is to help our customers achieve their vision through superior products, prices, and people. Hitachi solutions has been recognized as the winner for the 2021 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Partner of the Year Award and also named a finalist for the Dynamics 365 Customer Service Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Marketing Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Sales Partner of the Year, and Government Partner of the YearJob DescriptionJOB OBJECTIVES:
To be able to ensure the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions for the PH (Philippines) entityJOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the Manager in preparing and conducting analysis of the monthly management reporting, annual budget and forecast of the Group
- Support the preparation and submission of management reports within tight schedule
- Support monthly consolidation and analysis schedules preparation
- Assist interim and annual audits of the listed groups and subsidiaries, results announcements and interim / annual reports preparation
- Support inter-companies' transactions accounting entries and fund flow arrangements
- Ensure compliance of group financial policies and procedures by business units to ensure standardization of the Group
- Handle financial issues
- Ensure completeness and timely closure of books for all entities supported by the Finance Team in accordance to Region timeline.
- Ensure ledger integrity for all entities supported by the Finance Team
- Responsible for review and timely maintenance of Profit and Loss analysis for all entries
- Review and investigate negative Intercompany parties' margin
- Analysis of Intercompany margin
- Review, upkeep and maintenance of monthly cost allocation
- Monthly allocation of shared cost based agreed basis by management
- Coordinate and ensure all books and flows are completed per Corporate timeline
- Preparation and submission of Government required remittances in Philippines
- Review, improve and implement internal controls, and work processes
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by management
: 9 AM to 6 PM Manila Time but may extend as the need arisesWORK LOCATION:
Full-time work from home (until further notice). Actual office address is in BGC, Taguig CityQualifications
Ideally, you have a strong finance background, accountancy qualification preferred. You have a minimum of 3 years' relevant experience gained. Past experience in accounting, strong knowledge in statutory audit and tax filing, including AR and credit control process. You are confident, articulate and can communicate and present to senior management. You work well in high growth environments and have a focused sense of purpose. Additional Information
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
- We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
What is it like working here?
Videos To Watch
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individuals needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.