Job description Job Description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated OS&M Quality Assurance Engineer
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Naples, Italy
. Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Mission
OS&M Project Quality Engineer is charge to drive the OS&M Quality Assurance activities inside the assigned Project granting the proper level of independence of his role and Quality Control activities. Accountabilities
- Ensure the proper level of independence of Quality Assurance into the Project, in compliance with applicable standards for Quality Assurance.
- Ensure the implementation of all quality assurance activities (e.g. quality audits, quality documentation) required for Tenders and Projects in alignment with assigned project budget
- Ensure end-to-end Project quality for products/services, from specification to design to delivery, ensuring a joined-up quality approach between countries when part of the lifecycle is undertaken in one country and completed in another country.
- Ensure the necessary support for the External Body audits to guarantee/ maintain the Hitachi Rail's quality certification (e.g. ISO 9001, IRIS, CMMI).
- Support the identification, planning and monitoring of continuous improvement initiatives
- Support Quality Independent Judgment decision for products and services : Guarantee systems/ subsystems/ products certification for Customer delivery purposes and coherence check of the technical/ qualitative evidences for the authorization for the first entry into service (pass/fail criteria).
- Implement Quality Gates approach granting the identification of all possible deviation/NCs and the monitoring/follow up of the relevant remediation/corrective actions
- Ensure the implementation of the assigned quality audits as per the defined yearly program
- Contribute to the collection of quality assurance project data from all relevant units
- Ensure the application of the QMS/Global Business Management System on the assigned Project.
- Support the implementation of all activities required by the Customer Satisfaction process
- Support, whenever requested, the Project Manager being the Client, Partners, External Providers and Third Parties Interface with reference to quality aspects.
- Ensure, on the specific project, governance of quality control activities (internal and external) monitoring control results and relevant deviation from the expected results (NC)
Job requirements Required Skills/Knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude towards the customer (internal and external)
- Capability of working in a cross functional team environment (Project Team)
- Quality Assurance and International Quality standard application
- A minimum of 2 years' working experience.
Graduate in Engineering or equivalent Degree (Industrial/Quality Engineering, computer science) or equivalent Technical background. Experience in Quality roles (nice to have). Languages
Knowledge of English Language: Fluent (written & spoken).
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our follower!
Have a glance to our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts