• Responsible for North Region FSI Accounts.
• Demonstrates sustained record of sales achievement.
• Collaborate with National Sales and management on selling strategy alignment.
• Build up the partnership with main ISVs.
• Selling the Hitachi Vantara solutions and services to designated key accounts.
• Generate and achieve the quarterly revenue target assigned from the designated key accounts.
• Collect revenue from the key accounts according to the company's guidelines.
• Develop the sales strategies and grow the business opportunities from the assigned territories.
• Coordinate with National sales in centralized procurement and revenue generation and collection.
• Managing local partner and develop local business.
• 5-10 years related sales experience.
• Bank Account sales experience is mandatory.
• Direct-selling experience preferred.
• Good track record of sales success, quota meet, etc.
• Good communication and collaboration skills.
• Confident, energetic and results oriented.Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge