Meet our Team
We partner with Hitachi Vantara's Sales team and leadership to translate the company's sales strategy into an effective operating model. Our Sales teams represent Hitachi Vantara to major clients across many industries and markets, and our team supports all of the planning, operational management, and execution functions that drive successful and high performing sales people. Our data-driven culture and insatiable curiosity drive actionable insights that bring value to the organisation, and we need highly capable and experienced professionals to passionately partner with our stakeholders.What you'll be doing
Following continued growth in recent years and with dedicated sales functions established in South Asia, the Sales Operations Specialist will be responsible for increasing productivity and ensuring smooth running of the sales functions, allowing the sales team to be more successful in their day-to-day activities. In this role, the primary responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
What you bring to the team
- Coordinate sales enablement and execute initiatives designed to optimize sales team efficiency and productivity in the region and Indonesia
- Ensure efficient deal velocity, via deal management processes, process improvement initiatives in consultation with Regional Sales Ops Head regarding deal approvals, booking processes etc.
- Ensure that Salesforce is accurate and up to date, driving the governance of the Sales Team with regards to timeliness and accuracy of reporting and updates
- Participate in Account Segmentation and Territory Mapping activities
- Drive productivity and efficiencies via end to end sales process improvements and optimizations
- Oversight of Indonesia Weekly Cadence call - Forecast
- Act as an adviser to the ASEAN Sales Ops Head and Senior Management Team and as a proxy when needed and where appropriate
- Work with ASEAN Sales Operations to localize and execute sales strategy, plans and execution within the framework of global standards
Measures for Success
- 5++ years of Experience in any Sales Operations and Sales Analyst role
- Excellent communication skills in knowing how develop partnership to effectively convey the needs of the sales team and customer to the appropriate stakeholder
- Self-motivated and strong desire to get things done in a highly cross-functional - team oriented environment
- Attention to detail and able to complete tasks independently
- Has strong analytical skills and a structured approach to solving unique business problems
- Works well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Advanced time management skills including ability to handle multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to drive continuous improvement in business processes and deliver results.
- Regional SF data accuracy
- Regional Sales Team CSAT results
- Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization, and to create a vision and organization that can scale quickly
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge