Meet our Team
We are a long standing Oracle Gold partner in EMEA, our specialist sales team in the Oracle/ERP Practice focus on positioning our strong track record in implementations and upgrades to new/potential customers. They build key business relationships and help identify opportunities where we can work with Oracle to win new business and support clients to implement Oracle solutions.
Our Oracle practice is a high growth business and we've had several flagship client wins here in the UK this year. We specialize in the design, implementation and support of Oracle Solutions and always drive tangible business outcomes for our clients.
We collaborate as a team, working closely with both technical and senior commercial stakeholders client side as well as internal delivery teams to shape solutions.
This is a visible role reporting into the Head of Oracle Sales, with responsibility for identifying, qualifying and developing opportunities and pipeline to help drive the growth of the Oracle practice in EMEAWhat you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Seeking to build strong relationships and trust with Oracle Sale Representatives and working strategically with the Oracle channel to gather market intelligence and identify Sales opportunities for Hitachi.
- Pro-actively prospecting and engaging target accounts to identify opportunities for the Oracle practice.
- Jointly defining an GTM strategy and executing against this plan
- Working closely with the Head of Oracle Sales and Solution teams to close sales opportunities.
- Knowledge and experience identifying key decision makers and selling to enterprise customers.
- Knowledge and experience of the Oracle Channel and how Oracle solutions can meet customers needs.
- An ability to think creatively and work consistently to identify and develop opportunities within prospect customers. You'll be able to share specific examples to illustrate where and how you have done this.
- A track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets throughout your sales career, illustrating your persistent focus on supporting customers to realise required business outcomes
- A hunter mindset - you comfortable to pro-actively identify leads and opportunities through outreach activities, networking and working with the Oracle channel.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge