Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing:
What you bring to the team:
- Translate business requirements into technical requirement through BI tools;
- Design and implement BI and data integration solutions;
- Mentor's other team members/customer staff;
- Identifying best practices and contributing to the leverage of our knowledge base.
- Actively participates in team management tasks (team coordination, coaching, requirement discussion with the clients
- Experience working with business intelligence, data integration tools and development processes such as dimensional modeling
- Solid knowledge of ETL and SQL;
- Experience in 2-3 ETL tools like Pentaho, Powercenter, SSIS;
- Knowledge in RDMBS like SAP Hana, Oracle, SQL Server
- Experience with security architectures (e.g. Spring Security, LDAP, Microsoft Active Directory)
- Java software development, enterprise software architectures, and agile methodologies are a strong plus
- Fluent in English
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge