Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to our Platinum - Enterprise Account clients and, typically dedicated to key industry sectors, we leverage operational knowledge and expertise to establish relationships and understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
Owning the Digital Solutions business and leading the engagement within specified Platinum - Enterprise Accounts in the German market, typically in the Financial Services, Telecommunications and Automotive sectors. You will work to maintain and expand relationships to become a strategic partner to CxO-level stakeholders, guiding and supporting their strategic agenda and ultimately responsible for growing the revenue opportunity.
You will partner with the overall Digital Infrastructure Platinum Client Engagement Partner and Enterprise Account Managers to qualify Digital Solutions cross-sell opportunities and articulate the full Digital Solutions portfolio of offerings, leveraging the expertise of Subject Matter Experts and delivery practice leads in EMEA.
Taking an organised and coordinated approach to achieving business and P-L goals, you will create sales plans for offerings, align on overall proposal strategies and work to ensure the highest customer satisfaction levels through regular business review and strategic planning sessions. What you bring to the team
- A strong client network and relationships within global Financial Services, Manufacturing and Telco customers and able to leverage industry insight gained from leading successful negotiations of multi-million dollar solution sales proposals
- Well-developed expertise in information management solutions, ideally with know-how in digital data ops (e.g. big data, analytics, artificial intelligence, internet of things), with the ability to explain complex concepts to all levels of audience
- A natural talent for organization and program management with the ability to influence, motivate and collaborate with a globally dispersed internal team and across large and complex organizations
- A considerable level of business acumen, with a confident demeanor and level of comfort in leading internal and external discussions in both German - English
- Applicants may well hold a degree-level education in business economics or information technology, however we are happy to consider candidates with commensurate commercial experience in place of this
We strive to offer a flexible workplace for all employees. If you are interested in applying for our role but your circumstances require flexibility, get in touch for an informal discussion to explore how we can accommodate.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge