Meet our Team
Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.
• Develop machine learning models in products and solutions involving IoT, Big Data, Cloud and microservices.
• The products and solutions are being designed using artificial intelligence and analytics into problems involving management and root cause analysis for IT operations, manufacturing and data centres to provide valuable insights and quantifiable RoI to end users
• Perform exploratory data analysis to gain a deeper understanding of the problem
• Understand business data and how to use it appropriately in data analysis
• Construct and fit statistical, machine learning, or optimization models .
• Apply and develop appropriate advanced statistical, machine learning, and/or deep learning models and algorithms to classify structured or unstructured data
• Test performance of machine learning and deep learning models.
• 5+ years of experience in analytics, data science, data mining, machine learning or comparable product/consumer analytics role.
• Bachelor's / Master's degree in Computer Science, Operations Research or Math/Statistics
• Experience in working with Big data
• Experience in Deep Learning,NLP
• Experience in distributed computing, Spark , NumPy/SciPy ,varied machine learning tools
• Experience working with Machine Learning , Deep learning models , time series dataOur Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge