Skip to main content
Job ID: JRA20620
Date Posted: Dec 1, 2021
Business Unit: Hitachi Industry & Distribution
Company Name: JR Automation
Profession (Job Category): Engineering & Science
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-Time
- Involve in design and development of machine control software for full line automation systems from concept to on-site installation.
- Assist in circuit design on machine control for full line automation systems.
- Handle machine setups and troubleshooting.
- Provide field support of automation machines.
- Must be willing to travel overseas when required.
- Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics Engineering.
- Relevant experience in machine control software design and development.
- Proficient in Visual C#/C++ programming.
- Knowledge of Beckhoff TwinCAT programming will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Computer Vision and Image Processing or SECS/GEM will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge and relevant experience in design and troubleshooting of servo and motion control systems is essential.