As an IT System Administrator, you will be the lead IT staff member at your site. Your responsibilities will be to implement and maintain corporate server and network infrastructure as well as hardware resources at your location. You will provide end-user support of computer and network equipment, deployments, local project management, and troubleshooting software and hardware issues.
What You'll Do:
- Planning and control of cost centers and IT budget.
- Ensuring the monitoring and implementation of corporate guidelines, procedures, predetermined methods and standards.
- Ensuring audit security.
- Observing, analyzing and interpreting business development in terms of potentials, cost situation, projects and customer needs, raising IT benchmarks.
- Employee and Project management in virtual teams.
- Headcount planning and personnel development planning.
- Resource Planning for Maintenance/Project Business.
- Periodic creation/update of required forecasts.
- Preparation of strategic planning for resources, budget, know-how and future innovations in close coordination with CoEs / SSC / Regional IT.
- Reviewing, reporting and control of relevant IT-KPI's.
- First point of contact for escalations.
- Cost estimation for projects and project changes.
- Driving the continuous improvement process within IT and adapting operational IT services to the requirements of the business.
- Business Relationship Management in the plants / locations on site
Note: This list of responsibilities is by no means inclusive; however, it is intended to be a guideline for activities.
What You’ll Bring:
- Associates Degree or equivalent
- 5 years of related experience and/or training
- Environment & Desktop and Printer support
- CAD experience preferred
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator preferred
- ITIL V4 experience/certification a plus
Skills You’ll Have:
- Experience with the following: Hyper-V, Veeam, SQL, Dynatrace/PSM, Root Cause analysis and ITIL Problem Management Process
- Knowledge of Windchill architecture and best practices (preferred)
- Advance server management methodologies
At JR Automation, our team of experts leverage the latest technologies, innovative thinking, and decades of experience to meet the automation needs of our customers all over the world. Founded in 1980, JR Automation now has over 2,200 employees at 27 manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe, and Asia.