As an Applications Development Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of custom software applications. In this role you will ensure custom software and integrations meet the needs of the business. Will also be involved in working with the business to understand enhancements and future needs of custom software and integrations.
This position can be located in Holland, MI, Auburn Hills, MI, Nashville, TN or Liberty, SC!
What You’ll Do:
- Manage a team of Application Developers as they work on custom software, integrations, and other needs of the business
- Provide oversight of the projects within Application Development team
- Work closely with in the Enterprise Applications team to ensure collaboration between the Applications Support team and the SAP Support team regarding enhancements, changes, and upgrades maintaining a strategic focus within the business
- Participate in architectural oversight and design reviews
- Maintain development standard and best practice
- Ensure development maintains compliance with procedures established by the Information Technology team and our parent company
- Meet regularly with the team to provide work statuses
- Support the development and enhancement of tools used within the Application Development team to maintain code integrity and reliability of project performance
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all employees and continue to achieve a high status of productivity
- Be able to support workload as needed to keep projects and other initiatives on track by providing development support to the team
- Able to work on multiple projects and maintain deadlines
Note: This list of responsibilities is by no means inclusive; however, it is intended to be a guideline for activities.
What You’ll Bring:
- Associates degree or equivalent, or related discipline
- Experience with programming methodologies
- Experience with SAP ABAP is a plus
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- May require up to 25% travel