Hitachi is ranked as the 102nd largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 3,000 Microsoft-focused Professionals and is one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society's challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity. Job DescriptionJOB OBJECTIVE:
Hitachi Solutions is looking for an experienced Billing and Collections Analyst who will manage and support the end-to-end invoicing and collection process for HISOL's Asia Pacific region. This role will report to the APAC Billing and Collections Manager and work closely with other internal departments within the company.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee billing and creation of customer invoices
- Checking of APAC employees' timesheets and unbilled time
- Responsible in creating milestones invoices
- Send reminders to APAC employees to update their timesheet
- Ensure all customers are invoiced per their contract
- Do Project Actual to Budget Analysis
- Perform AR and Invoicing close within 5 business days of month-end
- Review creation of new client and project
- Create Invoices and Credit notes
- Checking of correct financial dimensions such as Line of Business (Div) and Location
- Verify that Payment terms matches those on contract
- Verify that Billing Contact Name and Address is correct
- Reviewing of correct item so revenue posts to the right GL account
- Verify that resource names are correctly updated
- Verify that time is correctly invoiced in internal timesheet system
- Creation of month-end reports
- Investigate Billing and Invoice Errors, and resolution of issues
- Develop, recommend and implement process and system improvements
Full time position WORK SCHEDULE:
9 AM to 6 PMWORK LOCATION:
Full-time work from home until further notice. Actual office address is in BGC, Taguig CityQualificationsDesired Qualifications:
- Two to five years of general accounting or billing experience
- Good understanding of accounting or finance principles
- Adept in Microsoft Office systems
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Displays initiative and can work independently to complete assigned tasks and responsibilities, with limited supervision
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or similar field, required
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics ERP preferred but not required
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
Videos To Watch
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.