Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. We strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America, and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help our customers achieve their vision through superior products, prices, and people. Hitachi solutions has been recognized as the winner for the 2021 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Partner of the Year Award and also named a finalist for the Dynamics 365 Customer Service Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Marketing Partner of the Year, Dynamics 365 Sales Partner of the Year, and Government Partner of the Year.Job Description
The Accounts Receivable Clerk will perform a variety of tasks related to travel and expense (T&E) transactions and timesheets submitted by team members, as well as accounts receivable activities. They will be coordinating among multiple departments to ensure that expense reports and timesheets are properly submitted and approved.Travel & Expense Key Duties and Responsibilities
Timekeeping Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Review expense report submissions for accuracy, completeness, and compliance to T&E policy and procedures
- Ensure that the backup documents for expenses are valid as required by policy
- Provide guidance on the T&E policy and procedures to ensure adherence
- Work with team members to correct expense reports and troubleshoot system issues
- Notify team members of when a reimbursement is issued
A/R Collection Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate automatic Missing Timesheet Email weekly
- Prepare missing timesheet reporting by practice as requested
- Follow up with resources for timesheet corrections, submissions, and approvals
- Delegate timesheet entry/approval upon request.
- Provide solutions for non-technical timesheet issues
- Create IT tickets for technical timesheet issues
- Daily cash receipts monitoring and update
- Daily Cash payments journal entry/payment application
- Weekly preparation of A/R aging reports
- Send weekly collection emails to customers based on A/R collections process
- Download and resend customer invoices as needed
- Answer customer queries related to A/R
- Prepare Bi-weekly internal A/R report for meeting
- Maintain and update customer A/P contact information
- Fulfill vendor set up document request for customers
- Prepare refund request approvals for any customer refunds
- Additional duties as needed
10 PM to 7 AM (Manila Time)WORK LOCATION:
Work from home (full-time) until further notice. Actual office address is in BGC, Taguig CityQualificationsEducation and Experience:
Required Knowledge and Skills:Knowledge
- A minimum of 2 year of related experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, or a related field
- Proficient with standard office applications i.e. Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Experience with ERP systems or accounting software
- Experience with Accounts Receivable collection
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to track multiple requests simultaneously to ensure timeliness
- Effective communicator with good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills to manage a high volume of interactions with team members
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
Videos To Watch
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.