Hitachi, Ltd. is ranked as the 102nd largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. Hitachi, Ltd. was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society's challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd is a subsidiary company which is 100% owned by Hitachi, Ltd. and provides ICT solutions and services. Hitachi Solutions, Ltd. has 3,000 Microsoft Professionals and is one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world.Job DescriptionJob Objectives
To be able to provide full cycle implementation, consulting, configuration, training, installation and support for clients using Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.Job Responsibilities
- Lead and guide team of experienced developers.
- Enhance/Customize Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations based on customer requirement.
- Enhance ERP reports, good knowledge of SSRS.
- Integrate using AIF and AX Business Connector.
- Client facing experience.
- Good communication skills.
- 8 to 10 years development experience and at least 3 years with MS Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
- Exposure to Dynamics 365 F&O Finance and SCM modules.
- Knowledgeable on Life Cycle Services (LCS), Azure DevOps, Power Platform and Go Live readiness.
- X++ certification is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Videos To Watch