Meet our Team
We are an inclusive, highly collaborative organization whose people drive our innovation advantage. Diversity and individuality are welcomed and celebrated and we're looking for like-minded, passionate and driven people to join us. We know that people are our biggest and most important asset so we have worked hard to create a creative culture where you can come to work, be yourself and be successful. What you'll be doing
Hitachi Vantara is seeking a Channel Partner Marketing Specialist to sit within the Global Partner Marketing team to assist with Americas and EMEA focused marketing strategy and program execution within a portfolio of channel partners. This role will work directly with and take direction from the Americas and EMEA Channel - Partner Marketing Managers on the Global Partner - Alliances Marketing Team. This candidate will demonstrate an ability to understand Hitachi Vantara and partner business objectives, and assist in the design, implementation, and measurement of the marketing strategy and associated programs that achieve those objectives and drive revenue for the Americas sales team. He or she will be able to work effectively with a broad network of stakeholders internally and within the partners to achieve business results. This colleague should be an experienced marketing specialist and strong collaborator.
Ideal location is mid-west to east coast for global coordination. Position is remote.What you bring to the team
It would be great to hear from you if you have the following skills:
- Experience working with national distributors and large tier one resellers (CDW, WWT, etc.) managing the marketing aspect of the relationship, including MDF reviews and approvals, program effectiveness, day to day communications.
- Experience working with internal and external resources to develop and update existing content with messaging and personas for target audience.
- Ability to define marketing objectives, execute integrated campaigns, and track and evaluate results.
- Understand which marketing programs, campaigns and assets to leverage based on target account objectives and priorities within the region.
- Ability to communicate and manage programs with key sales stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years working with marketing programs and/or knowledge of partner marketing experience.
- Results driven and customer focused team player that understands what is required to gain preference and win in the marketplace.
- Must have exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Desire to collaborate and build consensus in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to work both within a team and independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment skills.
- Familiar with Zift or Impartner marketing hubs is a plus.
- Strategic and creative thinker who can deliver results consistently.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge