We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.
As a part of this team, you will:
The QA Automation engineer works with the Project Lead, Solution Architect, Business Analyst, Business teams and Quality Assurance team in the software life cycle.
- 5+ years of experience in automation testing
- 3+ years of experience in Banking and financial domain
- Experience in Web Services/API test automation
- Experience in developing and enhancing test automation frameworks
- Hands on experience in CI-CD using Azure DevOps
- Adapt to existing frameworks and continue developing scripts
- Lead and execute tests in accordance with the test documentation to validate the expected results
- Responsible for creating data to enable tests scripts
- Knowledge in Cypress tool is an added advantage
- Knowledge in AWS is an added advantage
- Automation Tester with good communication skills and capable of authoring queries, work in Agile environment, participate in Poker planning, author test cases, execute them, demo to client, organize Defect triages and report the results back to key stakeholders