We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.
As a part of this team, you will:
This Application support Analyst with BFS experience should have experience working with Business, technical teams, and SMEs to ensure high availability of critical banking applications to their clients.
- Quick and self-learner with a strong appetite to understand the existing digital banking systems, tools, and processes
• Act as liaison between business/technical members of the project - work with Product/module vendors as needed towards issue resolution.
• Flexible - Creative in problem solving, working with little direction
• Ability to quickly adapt and learn on the job is critical for success in this role
• Excellent verbal - written communication skills
• Review available documents, artifacts to quickly gain a high-level understanding of the underlying business needs
• Use available tools/ templates and existing documentation to collaborate with internal stakeholders and Product owners to drive resolution of critical issues in a timely manner
• Provide recommended approaches and roadmap to completing deliverables
• Plan, schedule and facilitate meetings with business owners - SMEs
• Record - distribute detailed meeting minutes - translate them into actionable deliverables
• Act as liaison between business and technical members of the project
• Effectively schedule, interact, and lead meetings with all levels of participants, including technical resources, project team members, business stakeholders, and executives
• Understands and takes ownership of requirements and can speak to and defend them
• Approaches work in a flexible, solution focused manner.
•10+ years of experience as Business Analyst within Financial Services including previous experience with the Q2 online banking platform and Fiserv integrations.
• 5+ years of Banking/Financial Services experience with most recent experience working on Digital Banking clients Good Understanding - experience working with following technical teams - Tools:
• Salesforce CRM (Case Management), Salesforce Marketing cloud
• Q2: Hosted Services (Smart, Assist, Central)