We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.
As a part of this team, you will:
- Work with our clients to gather requirements and develop automation
- Manage/support SaaS application
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, MIS related area, or equivalent experience
- Experience in supporting enterprise applications
- Development of scripts for automation and application integration
- Ability to work well in a team environment, meet deadlines, demonstrate good time management, and multi-task in a fast-paced project environment
- Minimum 5 years of system analysis, implementation, testing, rollout and documentation of software required.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills required.
- Experience within financial services environment preferred.
- 3+ years of experience with Powershell /Phyton scripting
- Familiarity with basic windows and linux commands
- Willingness and ability to learn new tools and technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Powershell/Phyton scripting, Application development and management