We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business, and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.
As a part of this team, you will:
The Quality Assurance QA works with the Project Lead, Solution Architect, Business Analyst, Business teams and Quality Assurance Testing Team in the software testing life cycle and defect management. This role acts as a QA Analyst in the creation, preparation, review, development, and execution of test cases.
- Reviews application requirements/ User Storiesand project documentation and asks follow-up questions as needed to gain a full understanding of requirements/Feature/Epic
- Ability to work with the Scrum Master, participate in ceremonies and represent the Quality Assurance team.Prioritize test conditions by working closely with the project team to determine priorities
- Document and maintain functional and non-functional test cases and other test artifacts such as Test cases, Test Data, Data validationsand test environments and associate them to the User Stories in AzDO
- Execute the Test cases, track the results and demo them to business as needed.
- Should be able to author SQL Queries to fetch data from various databases, should be a strong data conversion engineer.
- Own all aspects of a program from a QA perspective including but not limited to manual testing, functional testing, database testing, and regression testing.
- Analyze and review the test results, share them with teams and business
- Ensures QA standards are maintained and followed across the projects and phases.
- Ensures the client's QA processes are followed throughout the test cycle.
- Strong Functional Testing with good communication skills andcapable of authoring Queries, work in Agile environment, participate in Poker planning, author test cases, execute them, demo to client, organize Defect triages and report the results back to key stakeholders