Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
At Hitachi Solutions Europe we are the leading European Microsoft Gold Partner for Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Power Platform and Analytics areas. As part of our existing teams, we have extensive knowledge and experience in Azure development. We are now looking to complement this success by investing to grow this area by offering independent Azure offerings. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/
As a Azure .Net Developer,
you will be part of the Azure Cloud Solutions capability in Bulgaria and you will contribute in development of cloud-native solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity to bring your passion for technology together with your desire to make a difference for our customers. If you see the possibilities and are as excited as we are about being part of a brand-new consulting capability, then you may be exactly who we are looking for! Job DescriptionKey Responsibilities
As a Azure .Net developer you will:
- Build innovative solutions for our customers delivering them business value.
- Inspire our customers, helping them understand the art of the possible within Azure modern applications space
- Design and develop Azure cloud-native applications with underlying micro-services Azure based architecture.
- Provide consulting and support to our customers, mapping their business processes, capturing their requirements, and bringing them to reality.
- Be comfortable working using agile methodologies and application lifecycle management techniques
- Get to be part of a supportive and enthusiastic team working with blue chip customers on exciting projects
- Have the opportunity to work in international teams with colleagues from across Europe.
- Take part in customer and community events to spread the spirit of the Azure cloud solutions
- 3 or more years of overall development experience, focused on Azure cloud-native applications and/or integrations
- Experience in defining, documenting, and delivering cloud-native application designs.
- Experience working in a Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery environment.
- Good written and spoken English (German is a bonus).
Preferable and bonus skills
- .Net framework (C#)
- Asp.Net MVC
- Application Development (Blazor / Angular / React)
- Great understanding of OOP principles and software development design patterns.
- Database experience: SQL Server/Azure SQL/NoSQL - Cosmos/Mongo DB
- Git/Azure DevOps
- REST and RESTful services.
Additional InformationWhat we offer:
- One or more unit testing (examples: MS Test, NUnit) and mocking frameworks (examples: RhinoMocks, Moq, NSubstitute).
- One or more Dependency Injection frameworks (Unity, Castle Windsor, SimpleInjector, NInject).
- Overall experience in Microsoft Azure.
- Some experience in one or more of:
- Mobile Application Development
- Microservices Architecture
- Competitive salary
- Additional Premium Health Insurance
- Monthly Lifestyle Cash Supplemet or Vouchers
- Travel Allowance
- Additional Holidays
- Specialised Training
- Option for Flexible working hours or home office
- Modern Office with excellent access to transport
- Drinks & Fruit Office Supply
- Professional & Friendly work environment
- Company events and Team Building
- Opportunity to grow your career and work with international teams
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.