Job ID: R0005466
Date Posted: Dec 7, 2021
Business Unit: Hitachi Rail
Company Name: Hitachi Rail STS USA, Inc.
Profession (Job Category): Other
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
Hitachi Rail is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Compensation & Benefits Team Lead who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Pittsburgh, PA.
Who We Are
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
This role will lead work in partnership with the global Compensation &Benefits (Comp & Ben) team to design, implement and maintain total reward frameworks (pay, benefits, labour cost reporting and global mobility) that support HRL’s One Hitachi people and teams’ global compensation strategy.
Key tasks include:-
Required Skills/ Knowledge
• Over 3 years' experience as a compensation and benefits specialist / expert role for the US.
• Experience of designing, implementing and managing reward systems, benefits and processes.
• Experience of Mercer Job Evaluation systems, grading and salary banding.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills, ability to work and communicate with senior stakeholders and employees at all levels
• Effective communicator, both verbally and in writing; able to influence well at all levels
• Able to work at pace in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
• Experience of implementing pay and benefit packages for the US
• Strong team working skills, able to work collaboratively across the HR function
• Numerate with the ability to understand and analyse complex information and data
• Advanced level skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Desired Skills/ Knowledge
• Degree qualified or equivalent Reward Management qualifications.
• Previous experience of SAP and / or Workday.
• HR Generalist experience.
• Good knowledge of HR policies and practices and continuous improvement
• International mobility administration/co-ordination with external party
Education / Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree
• English Proficiency
Hitachi Rail employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, a Retirement Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. #LI-BA1
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job at Hitachi, please send the nature of request and contact information to [email protected]
Queries other than accommodation requests will not be responded to.