ENIOR O&M ENGINEER
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
Mission: Coordinates all activities of OS&M Operations for Mass Transit, and for the Latin America Area, both in the bidding and operative phase, in accordance with contractual requirements and internal procedures
During bid and project execution phases:
- Design, in the bidding phase, the structure of the OS&M Operations Team to propose, and support the bidding team in all the process of the offer redaction. Prepare budget for O&M activities, ensure on time provision of O&M deliverables in accordance with project schedule
- Participate to design review for each project design phase. Redacts the PTS for any product and service needed in the Area for mass transit, both in the bidding and the operative phase.
- Ensure the coordination between the Responsible of different activity lines, covering temporary substitutions if needed. Ensure the correct interface with Supply Chain Management, with the aim to prevent stock out of any material or tool. Coordinate with Technical Certification and Tools staff the support to any project, according to their characteristics.
- Define, analyse and solve the O&M interfaces issue with Engineering department during the design phase. Ensures Field Service Engineering support to the different project by direct interface with the product line responsible.
- Ensure preparation and delivery of Operational analysis, Operation and Maintenance Plans, Operation & Maintenance Manuals, Procedures, Training Plan and Mobilization Plan. Collect and control technical documentation redacted by the Responsible of different activity lines.
- Redact and ensure the compliance of internal procedures and policies of its functional area. Cooperate with Quality Assurance and Health, Safety and Environment Department to assure the compliance of the Company Global Business Management System within its functional Area.
- Collect and control RAMS indicator report, by redacting appropriate action plans together with Responsible of different activity lines, in case of deviations.
- Experience: 5 to 10 years of Operation and Maintenance expertise.