Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara business operations to support cross functional business units and teams across the enterprise. Working together we establish business relationships while working to understand business challenges both internally and externally to enable success with our customers. Teamwork and collaboration is key and our goal is to bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to help us be successful.What you'll be doing
A Senior Professional that works to apply their advanced knowledge of their job area and seeks to work in a collaborative environment with a proactive mindset to support the business across multiple different areas. What you bring to the team
- Salesforce Admin skills (certification preferred or 2+ years admin experience)
- In depth knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Community and the force.com platform
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Agile methodology, includes Jira as toolset for Scrum development
- Experience with change management and training delivery
- Skills to include analysis, programming and configuration of end user applications and/or systems software including: Analyzing detailed business/functional/technical requirements and specifications for the application.
- Coding internally developed applications and/or configuring commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) applications using programming, scripting and database languages.
- Supporting application testing, deployment, maintenance and evolution by correcting programming errors, responding to scope changes and coding application enhancements.
- Ability to work independently but work also in a team environment
- Self-motivated, accountable and highly organized
- Skilled in Excel, Visio, Lucid Charts, SQQL
- Other responsibilities may include: managing projects/processes, working independently with limited supervision, coaching and reviewing work and ability to deal with difficult and complex problems.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge