Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job DescriptionResponsibilities
- Participate and help to drive Dynamics CE implementations through all project phases including discovery, definition, build, test and deploy
- Serve as subject matter expert with customers and project team members t throughout all project phases, effectively contributing to the development of solutions that meets clients' needs and requirements.
- Participate in the identifying of client's sales, marketing and customer service requirements through discovery meetings
- Design and lead the design process in key modules and work in partnership with the Development Team, to create, define specifications for and implement customizations for any custom code or data migration requirements using SQL Server Reporting Services
- Conduct end-user training and create and maintain knowledge transfer documentation
- Develop and continue to refine CE implementation standards and tools
- Present tailored demonstrations of the technology solution
- Strong CE industry and product knowledge
- 3 to 5 years (or 3+ projects) implementing CRM applications such as Microsoft CRM, Salesforce, Saleslogix, Onyx, etc. (4+ years of experience, or 5+ projects for a Senior CE Consultant)
- Familiarity with relational database concepts
- Excellent presentation, communication, leadership and client development skills to effectively present information to C-level management, public groups and/or board of directors
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, attention to quality, self-motivation and a strong desire to succeed
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required
- Microsoft CRM Application certification a plus
- Field Service, Marketing, PSA, Health plans
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.