Skip to main content
Job ID: JRA21180
Date Posted: Dec 9, 2021
Business Unit: Hitachi Industry & Distribution
Company Name: JR Automation
Profession (Job Category): Engineering & Science
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-Time
- Design and develop high speed/high precision automatic machines and systems to specifications.
- Handle machine troubleshooting, testing, installation and commissioning.
- Manage automation projects to meet costs, schedule and specification requirements
- Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Degree in Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering with experience in designing automation equipment using 3D CAD software.
- Ability to generate concept from requirements and experience in project management is advantageous.
- Must be willing to travel overseas when required.
- Designation will commensurate with qualifications and relevant experience