Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/ .Job DescriptionJob Description
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Intelligence and Analytics consultant to join Hitachi Solutions Europe Solutions Ltd's (Hitachi Solutions) Data Science and Analytics practice. Hitachi Solutions is one of Microsoft's leading partners in providing industry solutions using Business Intelligence, ERP and CRM. With a global footprint, a world-leading brand, rapidly expanding to serve a growing customer base, including some of the world's most recognizable brands.
In this role, you will provide state-of-the-art, advanced analytics solutions, bringing a significant business advantage to some of the UK's most recognized companies.
The successful candidate will draw on his or her experience in economic intelligence tools and techniques to advise clients on best practices in analysis and provide on-time and budget analysis capabilities.
The main areas of responsibility are:
QualificationsRequired Skills & Competencies:
- Advising and implementing sophisticated Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) projects for our domestic and international clients
- Making custom-made Microsoft BI solutions
- Specification of customer requirements
- Creating customer-specific data models
- Implementation of specific technical concepts and optimal solution architectures
- Teamwork, participation in implementation planning, evaluation and subsequent testing
- Moderating workshops and presenting proposals for solutions to customers
- Cross-cooperation with other Microsoft technologies, such as Microsoft Dynamics D365 F and SharePoint
We seek to hire ambitious consulting professionals who combine their technical sense with a genuine enthusiasm for the improvement of organisations.
Additional InformationWhat we offer:
- Fluency in English Language, secondary language such as German or French will be a strong advantage
- Strong Мicrosoft data and analytics skills with development experience:
- Power BI, Power Query et DAX
- SQL server and SQL Azure database
- Data Factory/ Azure Synapse Pipelines
- Proven experience in designing or developing BI solutions using the Microsoft Full Stack (SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Design and development experience using data tools such as MS Power BI, QlikView, Table
- Ability to model and transform data, develop ETL solutions and present data in a useful business context
- Experience or knowledge with Data Warehouse and Data Marts using Kimball methodology
- Experience or knowledge of Big Data and Data Science, such as R or Azure Machine Learning, to design and implement predictive analytics models
- Experience in contact with clients, having previously worked for a management consulting firm or systems integrator
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Relevant University Degree (mathematical disciplines or computer science)
This role is based in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Competitive salary
- Premium Level Health insurance
- Monthly vouchers/Lifestyle supplement
- Monthly travel allowance
- Additional holidays
- Multisport Card
- Mobile Phone Allowance
- Specialised trainings
- Option for flexible working hours or home office
- Modern office with excellent access to transport
- Drinks & Fruit office supply
- Professional & Friendly work environment
- Company events and Team Buildings
- Opportunity to grow your career and work with international teams