Job ID: R0005569
Date Posted: Dec 15, 2021
Business Unit: Hitachi Rail
Company Name: Hitachi Rail Espana S.L.
Profession (Job Category): Other
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
Hitachi Rail is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Contract Manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Madrid, Spain.
Who We Are
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Our Spain operation at the moment count about 180 people, but the upcoming contract, for which the position is designed, will significantly increase the headcount.
Ensure that from the contract and commercial perspectives, contract requirements, responsibilities and exposures are managed to optimise the potential financial return while mitigating commercial risk during delivery of low Complex project (low complex in terms of scope certainty with proven technology/ product and predictable Customer organisational requirements)
• Ensure monitoring and reporting on the project’s commercial risks
• Ensure the definition of the commercial change management and claims strategy
• Ensure establishing sustainable customer relations in ensuring positive and expeditious resolution of variation claims
• Ensuring the maintenance of contractual records and documentation (all contract correspondence, contractual changes, status reports…)
• Supporting assigned project team members in managing subcontracts (e.g. reviewing of subcontractors monthly progress claim)
• Ensuring Claims preparation support and managing disputes in accordance with the contract provisions
• Ensuring contractual aspects of contract close-out, extension or renewal are properly implemented
• Participate in contract review during Bidding
Required Skills/ Knowledge
Education / Qualifications
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Spanish mother tongue or fluent
Conversational English level
Italian highly considered
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at https://careers.hitachi.com/.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. - #LI-PR1
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirail