This job posting is no longer active.
San Isidro (Lima 27),
Job ID: R0005592
Date Posted: Jan 26, 2023
Business Unit: Hitachi Rail
Company Name: Hitachi Rail STS S.p.A.
Profession (Job Category): Other
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
Achieve the defined objectives for the assigned complex (in terms of number of interfaces, volumes, risks and technical challenges) project, within the terms and conditions of the project
With reference to the assigned complex project
• Ensure (during the bidding phase) the final validation, of bidding whole life costs estimation, revenues, margins and risks and work schedule
• Ensure the on time, on budget and on quality delivery
• Ensure the achievement of the targets of the assigned project in terms of Costs, Revenues, Margin and Cash in
• Ensure Client relationship by ensuring a direct interface with the client
• Contribute to the promotion of business opportunities and manage the Change Orders/Variation Orders
• Ensure customer satisfaction monitoring
• Ensure contract claims preparation and disputes handling in accordance to contract provisions (e.g. identifying and applying any preventive/corrective action)
Experience: A minimum of 15 years of experience in the role