Meet our team
Services Contract Management Team is a part of Global Business Operations. Supports EMEA Services Pre-Sales
and Post-Sales activities during the development and tracking of services projects. Assists with project selling registration and setup via the Services Pricing Configuration system. Ensures relevant pricing details are completed, and approval workflows are followed. Reviews the project definition documents for completeness and accuracy. On contract win, generate the appropriate statement of work documentation, both for the customer and external service providers, in line with the customer contract, legal and finance requirements. Complete process workflows through to the project set up team to initiate commencement of delivery. The team will also provide end user support in use of the Services Tools, escalating any application issues to the tools' teams. As a central operations function, we also provide monthly Business and Process metrics reporting from the system.
What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Assisting Sales in Pre-Sales deal structuring, auditing pricing and project definition documentation to ensure
the deal is both financially and contractually accurate.
- Participating in country calls to ensure understanding of pending sales opportunities and provide user support.
- Preparing Statement of Work for signature by customer/resellers and services providers as needed; reviewing
and approving the final customer/reseller project Change Requests for signature.
- Submitting Statement of Work for input into the Professional Services Automation tool to hand over the project to delivery.
- Work to maintain service operating level agreements with the business, meeting agreed services levels.
- Service-oriented, customer-focused culture with minimum 2 years of support and services experience.
- Able to demonstrate some understanding of overall services business administration and contractual documentation; specialization in Finance, Business Administration or Contract Law will be an asset.
- Business English mandatory, sound writing skills; German will be an asset.
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy.
- Reliable ability to interact effectively with a wide range of professionals.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines with little supervision; experience in use of procedures and controls.
- Proficiency in applications and tools usage, e.g. Microsoft Office, WORD, EXCEL skills;
Customer Service/Professional Services systems will be an asset.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge