Hitachi Rail is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated SITE SUPERVISOR who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Italy.
Who We Are
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
- Is responsible for OS&M Operations activities on site (plan and execution).
- Focuses on objectives, milestone and measurements for commissioning, maintenance and Support Service,
- to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Manages the multi-disciplined Maintenance team to ensure that Client requirement and policies are met.
- Supervises documentation of all significant events for Clients under Maintenance
- Guarantees the analysis and resolution of technical problems, managing and coordinating internal and
- external resources dedicated to activities.
- Plans, directs and control commissioning and maintenance strategies and relative budget.
- Manage the maintenance area and the personnel to ensure achievement of site result as targeted in business
- plan (includes planning, assigning and directing work; addressing complaints and resolving problems).
- Manages day to day aspects of maintenance services in cost-effective way.
- Leads local maintenance’s team and is co-responsible for its performance.
- Manages the implementation of retrofits / modifications on vehicles that become necessary during the
- commissioning and warranty period.
- Timely communicates relevant information to internal department and participate in the Operations
- management team, as required.
- Collaborates to establish the site mission, vision, operating strategy, expectations, policies and guiding
- principles consistent with company directives.
- Elaborates, communicates and enforces operative standards, procedures and tools for reliable maintenance
- and support Operations.
- Identifies opportunities to reduce expenses and take action to implement cost saving projects and
- Able to speak effectively before groups of customers, employees or contractors.
- Collaborates with internal departments such as quality, materials management and fields engineering.
- Leads and driving Maintenance Process Improvement.
- Ensures that company Quality procedures are included in maintenance solutions.
- Prepares internal periodical reports on commissioning and maintenance activities.
- Interfaces with manufacturing plant’s team to keep monitored the deliveries, interface with warehouse and
- arrange its management in collaboration with the Material management department.
- Ensures the necessary stocks of spare parts at the warehouses.
- Ensure all activities on site are compliant with regulatory & company HSE standard.
- 3-5 or more years of relevant supervisory experience as commissioning manager and/or maintenance manager
- At least 3 years of Maintenance experience.
- Strong leadership, motivation, flexibility, good communication and listening skills.
- Highly customer-oriented approach.
- Able to work under pressure environment.
- Predisposition to work in a motivated and growing team.
- Ability to preparing work scheduled, reports and correspondence.
- Strong knowledge of Office Professional and Outlook.
Master’s degree in Mechanical or Electronic engineering or Technical High School.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our follower!
Have a glance to our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailst