Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.What you'll be doing
We have an opportunity to join our Technology Solutions practice, as part of our Nearshore Delivery Centre in Lisbon. We work with clients across many industry sectors. You will be working as part of an Agile project delivery team, with the latest technologies, on high profile client engagements helping to deliver and maintain complex solutions.
Our Automation Testers typically work across the full project lifecycle and are adept at developing using the automation frameworks and typically have:
What you bring to the team:
- Work with the current project test automation - Postman, Azure Devops on requirements analysis.
- QAing the product requirements, verifying the acceptance criteria's, test case writing and execution, manual testing, and automation testing.
- Define and develop test solutions to features in the product.
- Act as a subject matter expert for focus areas across the test automation space.
- Follow and improve the coding standards with the team on the test automation code, ensure the high code quality.
- Actively look for the latest tools and technologies within or outside company.
- Actively learn and help implementing the new industry standards related to testing and automation.
- Identify the inefficiencies in the process and help the team to improve them to maximize the team's performance.
- Help identifying the dependencies, risks, and bottlenecks in the projects proactively.
- Work actively with the Developer within the team to resolve them.
- Experience on test case design and performing exploratory/regression tests.
- K6 and database knowledge - Cosmos DB
- Experience on agile software development process.
- Like to collaborate within engineering and beyond.
- Experience with containerization (Docker / Kubernetes) and cloud infrastructure is a plus.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge