This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: R0005776
Date Posted: Oct 10, 2022
Business Unit: Hitachi Rail
Company Name: Hitachi Rail STS S.p.A.
Profession (Job Category): Other
Job Type (Experience Level): Management
Job Schedule: Full time
Hitachi Rail is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated PRINCIPAIL BID MANAGER who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Europe or Middle East.
Who We Are
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, operation, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
WITH REFERENCE TO BIDS:
• Ensure the preparation of complex O&M bids in compliance with Bidding process
• Ensure the coordination with the D&B team in case of joint bid D&B + O&M
• Support the OS&M Head of Bidding in the coordination of the bids approval process.
• Ensure the alignment with Sales targets and the implementation of Company policies / guidelines for the definition and preparation of all financial/ economic items of the assigned bids
• Ensure the implementation of the assigned bid strategy
• Ensure all bidding risks are identified and consolidated according to the Company risk management procedure
• Ensure the continuous update of AIDA data base for the assigned bids
• Support to the Bidding tools and processes improvement
• Support the Sales Manager in the definition of the guidelines of the Bid Preparation strategy (strategic goals, relationships with the Client and the Partners, Target price)
• In case of award of the bid and contract signature, ensure the complete handover to the Project Manager of all bid relevant data (contractual data, technical requirements, economics evaluations …).
• Ensure providing the Project Manager with the validated whole life costs estimation, assumptions, revenues, margins (including EVA) risks, contingencies and work schedule.
Required Skills/ Knowledge
Hitachi Rail employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/