We are currently looking for a Go-To-Market (GTM) Sales Operations Execution Leader to join Hitachi Vantara's Digital Infrastructure Business Unit (DIBU) Sales planning function. In this role, high-level GTM assumptions need to meet field execution implementation. You will be responsible for the setup and leadership of GTM planning as well as the implementation and day to day governance.
This role's throughput covers sales strategy, segmentation of accounts, quota setting, sales plan distribution and penetration of GTM. All of this needs to be managed into each geo/district/country across the DIBU portfolio.
The GTM Sales Operations Execution Leader is the global lynchpin for driving consistent coordination and planning execution to meet company goals and deadlines.What You Will Be Doing
What You Bring To the Team
- Working directly within Sales Segment leaders and Finance to orchestrate metrics, key performance indicators and decision criteria
- Identifying, structuring, and leading key strategic initiatives and business programs e.g., strategic planning, business scaling, growth programs, quota setting, and performance improvement programs
- Leading the ongoing analysis of business performance to support strategy and sales planning
- Managing sales operations programs across multiple Business Units and stakeholders
- Driving global standardization of program delivery practices, businesses processes, and reporting
- Utilizing tools including Anaplan, Salesforce, Excel and Power BI to gain insights from data
- Experience with go-to-market strategies, the ability to say yes and say no guided by data
- Ability to take complex assignments on quota setting and distill to actionable field operating procedures
- Management of the delivery of sales modelling and analytics that contribute to sales budget planning process, quota build, and territory alignment
- Analyzing and developing deep insights on business performance, core performance metrics and support in preparation of quota setting reviews for the sales teams and x-functional teams
- Supporting the head of Sales Operations and Chief Revenue Officer by providing thought leadership across-functional leaders, and jointly with them, develop the market's business plan and go-to-market sales strategy and gain the required support to execute programs
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage as we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge