Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Opportunity
Join our Insights - Analytics practice, as part of our Nearshore Delivery Centre in Lisbon. We work with clients across many industry sectors. You will be working as part of an Agile project delivery team, with the latest technologies, on high profile client engagements helping to deliver and maintain complex solutions.
- Analyzing users stories and/use cases/requirements for into a specification;
- Translating requirements to development team while doing the bridge between business and team;
- Participate and support testing processes.Required Skills:
- 3-8 years of experience as a developer and designer of BI systems;
- Solid knowledge of ETL and SQL;
- Knowledge of different BI architectures and data modeling techniques;
- Fluent in EnglishNice to have:
- As experience in 2-3 ETL tools like Powercenter, SSIS;
- Knows RDMBS like SAP Hana, Oracle, SQL Server;
- Uses and/or knows SCRUM and capable of using it to run development teams;
- Knows DataVault as a data model design technique;
- Knowledge of financial services concepts or worked in BI systems for this business areaOur Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge