Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value. Requirements
• B.S., M.S. or equivalent degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant major
• At least 0.5 year of experience in programming with C++, C#, SEMI Standards,...
• This opportunity is also opening to Freshers
• Logical thinking, problem solving, learning attitude and team work skillsDuties
To combine with our team members, you will deliver the followings:
• Work as a key developer or team leader in the project
• Corporate with team to design large-scale, real-time distributed architectures
• Deliver new features: from specification through development, QA and into final deploy
• Develop oriented documentation
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.