Skip to main content
Senior Project Engineer
Job ID: R0006068
Date Posted: Dec 1, 2022
Business Unit: Hitachi Rail
Company Name: Hitachi Rail STS Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Profession (Job Category): Other
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
- Ensure the effective implementation of the technical solution
- Ensure the monitoring on document submission in terms of on time, on quality and on respect of Technology Cost budget, according to the Contract, excluding RAMS.
- Ensure project technical activities are executed in line with the Company procedure implementing design and verification process (i.e. design review)
- Ensure the technical interface activities toward the Customer, Authorities and the partners, in case of consortium configuration
- Ensure that project objectives are clearly communicated to the project team and monitors that technical project activities are aligned with the project schedule
- Ensure the gathering, checking and authorization of the TCR and that authorized technical change and variation order are traced and implemented inside design activities and included in the Technology project cost revision.
- Ensure that project technical criticalities/risk list and management is implemented, continuously updated and evaluated with the support of interested Company Functional Manager and the Project Manager
- Ensure the proper execution of the correct Document Management (submission and transmittal process), part of the overall Design Management
- Contribute that correct Configuration Management process is in place
- Ensure an interface for the technical definition and construction document delivery during execution of on site activities
- Guarantees the execution of the Verification activities of project engineering documents and of documents issued by WPLs by monitoring their execution by the Project’s WPLs, according to the V&V Plan.
- Contribute to the definition and execution of T&C activities (e.g. acting as interface with other technology unit involved in the project)