Skip to main content
Job ID: R0006070
Date Posted: Feb 28, 2023
Business Unit: Hitachi Rail
Company Name: Hitachi Rail STS Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Profession (Job Category): Other
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
- Ensure the definition, planning and implementation of all the approved quality assurance activities (e.g. quality audits, quality documentation, …) required for assigned Tenders, Projects , Plants, Suppliers.
- Ensure the QA assigned activities are executed in alignment with budget targets
- Ensure the collection from all relevant units of quality assurance project data in order to perform project data analysis and reporting
- Ensure the monitoring and reporting of vendor rating and suppliers KPIs in order to guarantee the compliance of project suppliers with the expected levels of performance
- Ensure, for the assigned projects, the definition, planning, approval and implementation of the quality audits yearly program (including supplier quality audits)
- Ensure, the implementation of the assigned quality audits as per the defined yearly program
- Support the implementation of all Company activities required for the achievement of the STS quality certifications (e.g. ISO 9001, IRIS, CMMI, …)
- Support the implementation of all Company activities required by the STS Customer Satisfaction process