Integration Lead/ Program Manager Cloud Mogration (m/f/d)What you'll be doing
For one of our large cloud migrations programs, we are seeking an Integration Lead / Program Manager to help deliver a successful program. You will be part of an international team, working closely with our customer, a well-known and innovative bank.
The successful candidate will ensure a consistent programme delivery and work with various units and stakeholders in order to integrate multiple workstreams including tracking and monitoring of those. You will be implementing and maintain program level initiatives to ensure achievement of program objectives. Maximizing the productivity by managing budgets and funding channels will be another key area of your focus.
Ideally you are based in or around the Warsaw area and are willing to work onsite with the customer on a regular basis. You are passionate about driving things ahead, working in a fast-paced environment and enjoy driving innovative modernization initiatives. Then this is your next role!Responsibilities
What you bring to the team
- Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Manage program and project teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- business goals/objectives
- Work with other program managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department
- Develop program/project assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement of tracks and streams
- Maintain consistent organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance
- Oversee multiple project tracks, teams, ensuring program goals are reached
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
- A senior programme manager with experience of leading large transformation programmes with a special focus on integrating multiple workstreams to ensure consistent programme delivery
- Ability to integrate multiple workstreams from tracking, monitoring and reporting perspective
- Ability to manage intra-workstream communication and dependencies
- Ability to manage risks, quality, interface with internal and external stakeholders
- Prior experience of delivering large cloud migration or application rationalisation experience
- Fluency in English
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge