Meet our team
Our Data Strategy group are a small, highly skilled team that are part of our EMEA consulting practice. They are innovative, outcome focused and passionate about providing value resolving the most complex digital/data issues. The Consulting team are a highly professional, diverse and inclusive group who operate in a flat hierarchy, where everyone has a voice and is involved in creating the success of our practice. In this team we all have the opportunity to develop ourselves to the best of our abilities, whilst working on industry leading customer engagements.The Role
Our customers operate in a complex and changing data world; as they search for value through better answers, we need to help them plan for success. Data Strategy combines experience in data governance and analytics architecture with business value drivers to help customers ready their people, process and technology to succeed.
The Data Insight - Analytics Strategist (Senior Manager) will work with Hitachi Vantara clients to build a vision around the usage and treatment of data, turning it into a strategic business asset.Responsibilities - Expectations
• Lead the pursuit of new work through partner and client discussions or workshops
• Lead opportunity responses, articulating Hitachi's offers and what value they bring
• Development of new industry offers through thought leadership and cross-divisional collaboration
• Deliver client executive advisory consulting and Data Insight - Analytics strategy enablement
• Learn about new technology and methods, and how they could be applied for the benefit of our clientsSkills - Experience
The preferred skillset combines experience of executive level advisory consulting with the ability to provide guidance to drive the right solution and approach for the problem at hand.
If you the majority of the below, we'd love to hear from you:
• Information Strategy roadmap development and adoption
• Insight - Analytics Business Case Development
• Data and Information Governance
• Experience in leading a team
• DI-A Operating Model including design of an Analytics Centre of Excellence with supporting processes.
• ETL, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence and Analytics logical Architecture
• BI, Analytics and Data Science Enablement
• Appreciation of the opportunities to monetize data using AI, data science or machine learning.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Applicants must be resident in the UK.Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge