Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job Description
The Hitachi Solutions Customer Engagement (CE) practice delivers solutions to its customers within the following Microsoft Dynamics 365 workloads:
• Dynamics 365 Sales
• Dynamics 365 Marketing
• Dynamics 365 Customer Service
• Dynamics 365 Field Service
• Dynamics 365 Project Service
In addition to Capability, Hitachi Solutions also has four strategic areas from an industry vertical perspective. These are:
• Healthcare and Health Plans
• Financial Services
We are looking for an Industry Lead who would specialize in three of those four areas to begin our investment into industry expertise and delivery focus. Each industry focus requires a comprehensive execution strategy including growth, delivery, and skills development in each of the areas. An industry lead will be assigned to the Healthcare & Health Plans, Financial Services and Manufacturing industries.Responsibilities:
• Align with the defined industry GPM
• Define, document, and communicate a delivery strategy for assigned industry
• Define and communicate industry goals that align with annual practice goals.
• Monitor industry performance and report on metrics.
• Listen to customer feedback and adjust strategy as needed to achieve goals.
• Identify training needs and Lead the Industry Training Academy for the delivery team
• Create and collaborate on the community for Industry that define recommended practices
• Create a working space for Industry information and collaboration (SharePoint site for example, in line with the capability leads)
• Provide coaching to CE Team Leads on the development of resources.
• Work with Capability Leads where required (there will be the expectation you can talk and demo accurately across all capabilities)
• Create reference architectures for the specified industry.
• Recruit specialists and an industry community to encourage specialism in your industry.
• Keep up to date on the relevant market trends, changes, and product impacts for your industry.
• Collaborate with Marketing and Industry VP to align on the GTM collateral for assigned industry.
• Provide sales support for assigned industry where required.
• Know and lead in the specific Microsoft Industry cloud for the assigned industry.
• Provide biannual training for Regional Sales teams aligned with industry trends, market information and how this relates to our delivery execution.
• Lead by example and motivate team members to reach their potential.
• Performs other duties or tasks as assigned or require.
• Participates as a member of the CE Practice Leadership team.
• Catalog and Understand the Hitachi IP based on Industry and provided training and materials with the overall Industry Academy initiatives.
• Maintain a personal utilization of 80% initially*
• Maintain personal CSAT of 80%.Qualifications
• Extensive demonstratable experience in an area of the specified industry
• Currently performing in a senior-level position within Hitachi Solutions (L5+)
• Demonstrated leadership and high performance in current and past roles within the organization
• Consistent track record of on-time, on-budget and to-specification delivery of D365 solutions
• A genuine passion for the work we do and the technologies we support
• Excellent judgment, strong interpersonal abilities, and a desire to manage and develop talent
• Experience with Azure DevOps or similar tools
• Ability to manage multiple priorities at once
• Ability to think strategically in support of the bigger picture
• Ability to think outside of the box and find creative solutions to achieve organizational goals
• Positive mindset, results-oriented, and problem-solving attitudeReports to:
• Director, CE Strategy & GrowthCollaborates with:
• Practice Leadership (Team Leads, Capability Leads & Principals etc.)
• Regional General Managers
• Regional Client Service VPs
• Regional Delivery Directors
• GTM Industry VPs
• Team Leads
• Consultants aAdditional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.