Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.
We pride ourselves on the creativity and success of our employees. Hitachi Solutions has experienced phenomenal growth in recent years and has maintained a relaxed and open culture throughout, with an emphasis on diversity and the development of our people. We aim to be the best IT consulting company globally. This will be achieved by continuing to invest in talented and motivated people and building long term relationships with our customers.Job DescriptionPosition Summary
We are seeking experienced Data and Analytics Consultants to join our team. This role will contribute to the development of Analytics reports and dashboards for customers. A strong Business Analyst and Development background is a key factor in success for this opportunity.
- Resolves complex problems and monitors usage of the data warehouse and data analytics solutions on azure for operation support.
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics with support on demand.
- Participate in the full lifecycle of the data warehouse development from gathering and understanding end-user analytics and reporting needs, collaborate for architecting the solution, detailing the technical design, implementing the solution, and validating the solution with Customers.
•- Fundamental experience of Azure Ecosystems and services
- Hands on Experience on as below:
= Azure SQL PaaS
= Azure Synapse (SQL Data Warehousing)
= Azure Databricks
= Azure Data Factory
= Azure Data Lake Storage for data analytics
- Excellent working knowledge on SQL, security standards, BI tools, ETL tools and Microsoft/Azure specific technologies
- Worked and involved in metadata management, relational/dimensional modeling and big data solution approaches with native Azure Data Platform tools
- worked on data pipelines in Azure Data Factory (ADF) for the data lake. Design and develop BI solutions
- Worked on Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack having Power BI, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS
- Recent and Valid Microsoft Azure Certified in Data Analytics platform and fundamentals
• Minimum 2 year technical degree or 4 year University Degree
• Ability to travel throughout the United States and Canada
•- Azure Fundamentals Certification
- Knowledge and exposure on ERP/CRM solutions
- Worked on SQL Database Administration
- Experience/understanding with Enterprise Content Management and Data Capture technologies
- Experience with System Development Life Cycle Methodologies
- Knowledge of Change Management processes
- Experience with other data analysis toolsQualificationsAdditional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.