As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will partner with and advise hiring managers on the recruiting process. You will build relationships with various functional teams including engineering, skilled trades and more. Your responsibilities will include recruiting for JR Automation - East, West, and Corporate facilities located in Holland, MI and Stevensville, MI.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with Business units, departments and hiring leads to assist with both external and internal hiring efforts (internal recruitment meaning assessment of employees for different or more senior roles.)
- Develop recruitment strategy. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
- Review job postings and job descriptions with hiring leads on a regular basis and at a minimum of when a position is posted. This will also require creating and writing job descriptions.
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool or social engagements.
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and HR professionals with hiring and employment data. May develop specialized or competitive intelligence and research in regards to talent development or retention.
- Develop college recruiting programs with existing and new colleges; maintain solid relationships and communication with the contacts at these settings.
- Develop high school and tech center recruiting programs with existing and new colleges; maintain solid relationships and communication with the contacts at these settings.
- Participate in employment events, such as career fairs.
- Use sophisticated applicant tracking systems and other recruiting software and CRM system to track applicants through the selection phase through to on-boarding.
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Promote JR Automation as an employer of choice.
- Educate candidates and inform them on aspects of the opportunities they interviewing for consistent communication with hiring managers and candidates throughout the recruitment process.
- Continually looks for ways to improve personal and team efficiency and performance; this includes attending seminars, continuous learning opportunities, college level courses, etc.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the company, our structure, culture, goals, customer base, technology and the positions within the organization.
Note: This list of responsibilities is by no means inclusive; however, it is intended to be a guideline for activities.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in HR, psychology, management or related field.
- At least three years of prior recruiting experience in either a corporate or agency environment.
- Exposure to or experience with manufacturing or industrial automation preferred.
Skills You’ll Have:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and related products required.
- Experience and proficiency using recruiting tools such as LinkedIn and an ATS required.
- Possess excellent communication and organization skills.
- Some travel required including travel to other JR locations, training, career fair events, and conferences.
At JR Automation, our team of experts leverage the latest technologies, innovative thinking, and decades of experience to meet the automation needs of our customers all over the world. Founded in 1980, JR Automation now has over 2,000 employees at 23 manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe, and Asia.
We value creativity, assertiveness, quick thinking and a passion for technology. Come think, solve, and create with us!