Methods / TEF Engineer
- BURSAJob Family : Process EngineeringLevel of Experience : Experienced
We are part of Hitachi Astemo focusing on world-leading advanced mobility solutions within the fields of electrification, autonomous driving, and connectivity to help reduce environmental damage, decrease traffic accidents, and improve comfort. Together, we contribute to a sustainable society and improved quality of life by providing mobility solutions that satisfy our customers and form the future core of automotive and motorcycle systems. Our people are at the heart of achieving these goals, and we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Our Brake Business Unit is one of the world's largest manufacturers of automotive braking solutions. Our products - disc brakes, drum brakes, electro-mechanical parking brakes and rotors - are dedicated to passenger cars, light commercial and two-wheeler vehicles through original equipment manufacturers and aftermarket distribution channels. We have a global footprint with operations in Europe, Asia, South Africa, North and South America.
We recruit and develop people from diverse backgrounds who can bring their skills and experience to our organization and make us even more effective. Own the Future and become a part of the team and join our organization.
Why Hitachi Astemo?
At Hitachi Astemo, Harmony, Sincerity and Pioneering Spirit are practiced values - we respect each other, never pass the buck and work creatively to accomplish our mission. Our people are given exciting opportunities to develop and grow in a truly international business, where they are proud to be part of a collaborative and innovative team.Diversity & Inclusion is valued to build and leverage an inclusive work environment and embrace diversity to unlock our full potential. We believe that this will give us the strength to drive great innovations to create new values for people, vehicles and the society, and to unlock our full potential to become a global leader in everything we do.
Sound Interesting? Then we would like to get to know you. Apply online via our career site - we look forward to receiving your application! www.hitachiastemo.com/en/careersJob Purpose
Define and implement new automation / technological process and support manufacturing activities making sure that operational performance targets are met and to ensure a stable production process in serialKey Accountabilities & Key ActivitiesProject management
Continuous improvement (CI)
- Define, plan, coordinate and follow up projects to implement new processes and equipment
- Lead the team assigned for each project
- Control of budget defined for each project
Key Professional Competencies
- Drive the implementation of CI initiatives
- Define production processes and methods for each product
- Lead the implementation of the action plan to perform the production processes defined
- Lead the standardization and continuous improvement of production processes to meet plant production objectives in terms of health, safety and environment, quality and productivity
- Collaborate in benchmark activities with other plants and companies
- Ability to read technical documentation
- Skills configuration the vision system, screw driver, robot, servo motor
- Knowledge of FMEA, PPAP
- Fluent English level
FOR ASSEMBLY AUTOMATION :
- Knowledge of at least one control system PLC
FOR ASSEMBLY MECHANICAL :
- Knowledge of at least one design tools 3D modeling
FOR MACHINING :
Key Personal Competencies
- Machine Programming / Cutting tools / Process planning
Qualification & Experience
- Analytical & Problem Solving
- Innovation & Initiative
- Team Work
- Implementation & Result Orientation
- Rhythm & Intensity
- Master/Bachelor degree in engineering (Automation/Robotic Facility/ Mechanical Facility)
- At least 3 years of experience working in role
- Electrical autorizations