Controls Engineer - Entry Level
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: JRAP21203
Date Posted: Jan 26, 2022
Business Unit: Hitachi Industry & Distribution
Company Name: JR Automation
Profession (Job Category): Engineering & Science
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-Time
What You'll Do:
- Design, implement, and document control systems for various types of automated equipment.
- Conduct the electrical/hydraulic pneumatic design, peripheral device programming, machine PLC programming, coordinate the machine debug, power-up, and machine validation with build and electrical teams.
- Ensure that equipment is designed and programmed to customer and/or JR Automation build specifications using standard techniques and approaches.
- Travel to customer sites for installation and startup of equipment.
What You'll Have:
- Willing to travel an average of 25%; domestic and international travel.
- Experience with PLC's, HMI, Robot, AutoCAD, Motion Control, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, and/or Vision Systems
- Experience working with AutoCAD Electrical (or similar software) to design electrical layouts.